To manage an Equestrian Riding school operations. Including development and implementation of the Riding School’s curriculum in line with the Equine Institution. To lead the development and training of junior instructors, horses, and students.
Bachelor degree in Equine studies or equivalent equestrian qualifications.
Must have comprehensive equine knowledge.
Must hold an equivalent coaching qualification to the BHS Accredited Coach.
A minimum of 6 years of experience in the required field.
Strong leadership skills, team management, and interpersonal skills.
No living-in provided
Transport and accommodation allowance will be included in the overall package.
- Earliest start date 29th January 2022
- Continent/Country Other
- Position/s available Head Person, Manager
- Yard disciplines/Activities Riding School
- Riding No riding required
- Required Skills Management Skills, Rider/Trainer, Supervisory Skills, Teach
- Non-equine skills required Administration, Computer Skills, Management Skills, Supervisory Skills
- Accommodation provided None
- Salary currency Qatari Riyals
- Salary guide minimum of £20,000 anually
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Not Applicable
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? Yes