To supervisor and monitor the Riding Academy Operations, Leading the development and training of junior instructors, horses, and students.
A bachelors degree in equine studies or equivalent equestrian qualifications.
A miniumum of 5 years of experience as a head coach, or equivalent.
Strong leadership skills, supervisory skills, and interpersonal skills.
Ability to develop comprehensive reports.
No live in provided.
Transportation and housing allowance is provided in the package.
- Earliest start date 29th January 2022
- Continent/Country Other
- Position/s available Head Person
- Yard disciplines/Activities Dressage, Eventing, Showjumping
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Ride, Rider/Trainer, Supervisory Skills, Teach
- Non-equine skills required Administration, Computer Skills, Management Skills, Supervisory Skills
- Accommodation provided None
- Salary currency Qatari Riyals
- Salary guide A minimum of £20,000 annually
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? Yes