Half and half yard work and estate maintenance work/gardening, working on a small estate and private dressage yard. The exact job will depend on your skill set. You would be working with 4 full time grooms and 3 full time gardeners with excellent work conditions.
There will be a lot of variety in this job, and training can be provided. We are looking for a hard working, team player who gets on with everyone and is happy to turn their hand to a variety of jobs.
5 days per week, excellent pay. Live in or out.
Some equine and or gardening experience preferred. Driver
Excellent quality shared accommodation in large detached house with garden, adjacent to property
Good working conditions, friendly staff, reasonable employer.
- Earliest start date 17th January 2022
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Other
- Yard disciplines/Activities Dressage
- Riding No riding required
- Required Skills Muck Out
- Non-equine skills required Other - see job description, Estate Worker, Groundsman
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee
- Days per week 5
- Salary currency GBP
- Salary guide 400-420
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? Yes
- Smoking allowed? Yes