Fantastic Opportunity to join an existing team in a top livery and training yard in Hertfordshire, where we have wonderful Livery Clients, a Super Friendly Team and First Class Facilities all set in beautiful countryside close to London! Individual applicants and working couples welcome!
Are you an experienced Groom who really loves their horses, enjoys working as part of a very friendly fun and professional team? Do you want to work in a yard that cares about you?
We can offer you:
- 5 day week
- Good salary
- Excellent working conditions and accommodation
- 28 day holiday entitlement
- A first class, friendly, caring environment
- People Skills
This is a great opportunity for a friendly person who enjoys working with horses and people.
If you want to have further training towards the BHS qualifications we can assure you will receive excellent help.
Regrettably, no pets.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Earliest start date 31st January 2022
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Working Couple
- Yard disciplines/Activities Competitions, Dressage, Eventing, Family Yard, Livery, Pony Club Activities, Riding Club, Showjumping
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Show Turnout, Trim
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee, Shared with your partner
- Days per week 5
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide Upon request
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Not Applicable
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? Yes