*Amazing accommodation and facilities * Chance to enjoy top-end show jumping & work: life balance *Salary totally negotiable for suitable candidates (£20-£26Kpa neg plus accomm).
A position is now available for an enthusiastic, competent, and reasonably experienced Team Groom (not apprentice/trainee position) to join a professional Show Jumping yard and to look after an amazing string of horses with a team of people many of whom we have placed and give us great feedback!
Attention to detail and high standards are important – You must be competent in all aspects of grooming and yard work. Usual duties include but are not limited to: preparing horses for exercise, keeping the horses to a high standard, cleaning tack, mucking out/skipping out, feeding, and turning horses out to the paddock, Some riding is available, (but not a massive amount) and only if you wish. Nonriding Grooms welcomed too . Lunging would be a part of your daily routine, etc.
Outstanding facilities include the smartest, most luxurious accommodation (single or couples, luxury indoor stabling, a large indoor and outdoor school, indoor warm water wash-down areas, and solariums. 200 acres of land – much of which is available for hacking/exercising the horses.
Pls call Caroline & The Grooms List team on 0203 006 5730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Earliest start date 13th June 2022
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Home Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Showjumping
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Lunging, Muck Out, Pull Mane/Tail, Trim
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 5/5.5 or 6 available (Negotiable )
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide £20-£26K pa plus accommodation (entirely negotiable & dependent on experience and qualifications).
- Salary Period Annually
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? Yes