*Salary range £20-25K * Live in or out -Accommodation options are available for single/couple.*Dog considered *Horse considered for exceptional candidates
Family yard with 6 show jumping ponies (1x 1.38/1.48) from lowest levels to competing in Europe BSJA are now looking for a child-friendly experienced Groom t accompany them on their exciting journeys both at home and away at shows (Uk and abroad.)
Riding is optional but you must be a lightweight jockey if you want to ride. The children are 2 daughters (ages 12 and 14 years old). They will be going onto horses in a year or so.
For exceptional candidates, a horse is welcome if you have cover for it when the family travels away for show, so too would be a dog but the same would apply plus they have a terrier so you must have a non-combative dog or there could be fireworks!
Sometimes the traveling will be 10-14 days away so ideally you would be used to that and embrace it happily when it occurs, you will know in good time to organise yourself.
Indoor school in construction, outdoor school, 50 acres. Good facilities fit for purpose.
Other staff are also employed to help/cover days off/away days.
Please call Caroline & the Team on 0203 006 5730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Earliest start date 30th May 2022
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Head Person, Manager, Home Groom, Competition Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Competitions, Family Yard, Showjumping
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Trim, Work with children
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided None, Single, Shared with your partner
- Days per week 5.5
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide £20-25K pa depending on qualifications and experience
- Salary Period Annually
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? No