*5/6 days pw neg *Pets welcomed *Package IRO £26K according to experience plus accommodation and bills
Lovely yard and facilities set amongst 5,000 acres. Successful family TB business with a good track record and success at yearling sales etc. has a great career opportunity for someone currently at the level/ready to step up/looking for a career opportunity as a second person. You must be willing and able to work alongside the owner and the family (as/when) and under an experienced Stud Manager.
Ideally, you will have experience with all the usual TB Stud duties. Perfect if you were a tractor and/or a lorry driver but not essential. A strong team approach is taken to typical stud work with associated stud hours ie: sometimes quiet and other times round the clock eg: foaling season. Thoroughbred experience is essential.
Please contact Caroline & The Team on 07747 686118/0203 006 5730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Earliest start date 5th September 2022
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Part of a Team, Stud Hand
- Yard disciplines/Activities Stud
- Riding No riding required
- Required Skills Bandage, Broodmares, Foaling/Foal Watch, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Trim, Young Stock Handler
- Non-equine skills required Other - see job description
- Accommodation provided None, Single
- Days per week 5 or 6 negotiable
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide IRO £26K according to experience plus accommodation and bills.
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? Yes