*Euros 22-25K neg + accommodation (Package is flexible depending on the experience) *5 day week *Own horse welcomed
Only 80 minutes from Dublin airport and 60 minutes from Belfast airport. Nestled on 1,000 acres of undulating Irish countryside is 1,000 acres of a spectacular, private estate
Full-time Equestrian Centre needs more BHS qualified people to join their progressive and forward-thinking team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to progress in their career in the Equine Industry and who holds a BHS 3 or 2 and is willing to be supported through exams to stage 3.
You will be capable of and willing to muck in and out and of course to teach and coach clients of all ages, from all walks of life. Smart, courteous people is a non-negotiable 😉
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Teaching and coaching -Maintain high standards of teaching in the yard (escort rides with support from relevant staff, in a safe and professional manner.)
- Take part in pony camps, private lessons, therapeutic riding and equine-assisted programmes.
- Assist the Yard Manager with livery needs and help ensure the smooth running of
- the livery yard.
- Maintaining high standards of turnout of all horses
- Ensuring that tack is clean and maintained fit for purpose.
- Ensure the animal welfare is never compromised.
Facilities include:300 new cross-country jumps from knee-high to knee tremblers built by Willis Bros. of Badminton Horse Trials fame* 21 miles of meandering bridleways * Mile-long all-weather gallop * 56 stables * Virtual horse for beginners * 50×30 meter indoor arena with indoor cross-country fences * Tiered seating for 200 plus private dining/viewing room
Please call Caroline & the Team on 0203 006 5730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Earliest start date 23rd May 2022
- Continent/Country Ireland
- Position/s available Part of a Team, Home Groom, Riding Instructor
- Yard disciplines/Activities Pony Club Activities, Riding Club, Riding Holidays, Riding School
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Teach, Trim, Work with children
- Non-equine skills required Administration, Management Skills, Other - see job description
- Accommodation provided Single, Shared with your partner
- Days per week 5 (weekends by previous arrangement)
- Salary currency Euros
- Salary guide Euros 22-25K neg + accommodation possible or subsidy (Package is very flexible depending on the experience)
- Salary Period Annually
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? No, Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Yes
- Smoking allowed? Yes