Livery Yard with Fantastic Community of Clients and Horses Looking for an Experienced Dedicated Groom to join the team.
We are in close proximity to Warwick, Leamington Spa and a number of competition centres including Swallowfield, Solihull, Weston Lawns, Onley Grounds and Aston-Le-Walls to name but a few.
The ideal candidate will need to be passionate about working with horses, have high standards of care and tidiness and be a good communicator.
Five days a week 40 hours (one weekend day).
8am – 5pm with a one hour lunch break
General duties to include:
* Mucking out
* Turning in/out
* Demonstrate a high standard of care for horses
* Occasional need to prepare horses for competition
* Some riding and lunging
Must have experience in all aspects of looking after the yard and horses.
Also good with dealing with clients and working as a team.
Must be able to lunge and school to a high standard.
- Competitive Pay.
- 28 days paid holiday.
- sick pay
- Opportunity to live in on site in modern self contained flat, in convenient location near to Warwick, Leamington Spa
- Earliest start date 5th May 2022
- Continent/Country United Kingdom, Wales, Scotland, Ireland, Northern Ireland
- Position/s available Groom, Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Home Groom, Competition Groom, Other
- Yard disciplines/Activities Competitions, Dressage, Eventing, Livery, Showjumping
- Riding Optional riding, No riding required
- Required Skills Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Pull Mane/Tail, Sole charge, Supervisory Skills
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 4 week day 1 day weekend
- Salary currency £400+ a week
- Salary guide £400+ a week
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Car
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? Possibly