We are looking for someone to help run our busy dressage yard. We are mainly a private yard with a few liveries and we are looking for someone to join our team who is capable, cheerful and reliable and has high standards of care. If you wish to learn about running a yard and also groom at home and at competitions then this job is for you. We have fabulous facilities and lovely horses including Spanish stallions, mares and foals.
Needs to be able to handle fit young horses.
No riding required but can be offered depending on experience.
Live out preferable but we can find local accommodation for the right person.
- Earliest start date 22nd May 2022
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Assistant Head Person, Manager, Home Groom, Competition Groom, Stud Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Dressage
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Bandage, Broodmares, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Stallion Handling
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided None
- Days per week 5.5 days per week
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide NMW
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No