*Various options for very nice estate properties available as accommodation *Negotiable remuneration from £400pw+accomm *5/5.5/6 day week neg. *Dog/partner a possibility *HGV license required
Additional,experienced Groom/Rider required to join a team for family that hunts approx. 2 x pw in season (with Portman and other hunts) and events to BE90/100 . Must be capable of all usual duties to a very high standard. Must be meticulous in terms of attention to detail yard and horse management. others .
Best Estate hacking, horsewalker. Fantastic facilities.
Please call Caroline on 0203 006 5730 or email email@example.com
- Earliest start date 19th November 2018
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider, Home Groom, Competition Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Eventing, Family Yard, Hunting
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Show Turnout, Trim, Work with children
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single, Shared with your partner
- Days per week 5 5.5 or 6
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide Negotiable IRO £400PW + accomm.
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car, Class 2 HGV
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? Yes