We are looking for an experienced and capable team member to join either of our two yards
You must be able to ride well as we have a lot of quality horses that need to be kept well schooled and fit.
You must have worked full time on a busy yard before and be capable of working as a team and using your own initiative .
You must be over 18, pref a car driver but not a necessity if you are in the process of learning.
No pets but you can bring a horse.
If you enjoy coaching or have a coaching qualification this would be an advantage, if you would like to train to coach this is also possible and is encouraged.
Two options: a shared 2 bed house 2 miles away near Cirencester or onsite in a shared 4 bed modern house onsite
There are lots of benefits working at Greenhill we offer livery for one horse included in your package and an hour to ride your own horse during the working day.
You receive ongoing training so you can work towards your BHS qualifications or just to improve your riding and you receive two hours a week tuition during your working day. Your first exam fee is paid for by us.
We encourage competing and having fun on your horse or, if talented enough, you can get to compete one of ours.
We will make sure you gain relevant industry certification for safeguarding and first aid at our expense.
You have a structured day and week and the emphasis is on a fun, supportive environment with plenty of social time and fun activities.
A good wage and an annualised contract providing structure, routine meeting all current employment regulations
- Earliest start date 1st August 2022
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider/Groom, Part of a Team, Assistant Head Person, Riding Instructor
- Yard disciplines/Activities Dressage, Eventing, Livery, Pony Club Activities, Riding School, Showjumping, Trekking
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, School, Teach, Trim, Work with children
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee
- Days per week 5.5
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide Over NLW
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? Yes
- Smoking allowed? No