We are looking for a friendly, caring, reliable, hard working and self motivated assistant to come and join our team on a full or part time basis.
Hours and days to be discussed.
We are a family run livery yard catering for a variety horses/ponies.
Duties will include turning out and bringing in, mucking out, preparing feeds and hay nets.
Grooming and lunging/riding may also be required when needed however it’s not an essential part of the job.
General yard maintenance may be included to ensure the upkeep of our facilities are maintained.
Qualifications are not necessary, but we are looking for someone who has experience in handling a variety of horses.
Holidays, flexible working, shared workload
- Earliest start date 30th June 2022
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Livery
- Riding Optional riding, No riding required
- Required Skills Maintenance Skills, Muck Out
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided None
- Days per week Negotiable
- Salary currency Stirling
- Salary guide National Minimum Wage
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Not Applicable
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No