Capable, responsible, experienced person to take over from existing Head Groom of 3 years.
Groom, muck out, Tidy yard. Some rehab work. Some youngsters. Occasionally backing. Small herds of Retirment horses and youngsters.
organise staff when necessary. Occasionally sole charge. A rider would be a bonus but not essential.
Be capable of handling young horses and fit competition horses on the ground. Able to work alone or in a team.
Observatant, caring, knowledgeable, capable
Smart self contained flat on the yard
Friendly liveries, work as part of a team. Chance ride. Possibly bring own pet. Close to main line stations. 20 mins from Bath. Based in a holiday area with lots to do outside of work time. Regular time off
- Earliest start date 1st October 2022
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Groom/Rider, Sole Charge, Head Person, Home Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Competitions, Dressage, Livery, Showjumping, Stud
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Management Skills, Muck Out, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Trim, Young Stock Handler
- Non-equine skills required Pet Care/Sitting
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 5.5
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide 25,000.00
- Salary Period Annually
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? No