*Beautiful Location *LIVE OUT * IRO £350 PW + accomm.
Experienced Groom/Rider required to work alongside very experienced Yard manager on this beautiful family estate. Must be capable of sole charge on occasions but also capable of working well within the team and alongside the Yard Manager.
Activities include Hunt/PC/RC/Eventing/SJ. Personable individual who is child & VIP livery friendly is definitely high on the list of attributes along with GSOH, ability to be enthusiastic, hardworking, happy to help maintain high standards of the yard.
This is a Grooming/riding role which demands exceptionally high standards. Lightweight competent rider a must. Lots of ‘fun and frollicks’ to be had alongside real professionalism!
Please call Caroline on 0203 006 5730 or 07747 686118 or email email@example.com
- Earliest start date 15th October 2018
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Home Groom, Competition Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Eventing, Family Yard, Hunting, Livery, Pony Club Activities, Showing, Showjumping
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Trim, Work with children
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided None
- Days per week 5.5
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide IRO £350
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No