Growing riding school and livery yard seeks Centre Manager and Riding Instructor to take on all lessons, from tiny tots to experienced riders and Pony Club Sessions.
Also management of riding school ponies, liveries and our own competition horses. You must be forward thinking, reliable and able to turn out to a high standard.
The job role can be split with one full time worker, or two part time.
In addition to being very accomplished at all things “stable management,” you will likely hold a teaching or coaching qualification (BHSAI, BHSII or experienced Level 3 or 4 or equivalent qualifications/experience).
- Earliest start date 1st August 2022
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Riding Instructor
- Yard disciplines/Activities Dealer, Family Yard, Livery, Pony Club Activities, Riding Club, Riding School
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Ride, Rider/Trainer, Sales Preparation, School, Sole charge, Supervisory Skills, Teach, Trim, Work Rider, Work with children
- Non-equine skills required Administration, Computer Skills, Management Skills
- Accommodation provided None
- Days per week 5
- Salary currency £15 per hour
- Salary guide £15 per hour
- Salary Period Hourly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Possibly