Groom/Rider for the 22/23 season.
Applicant must be hard working and competent rider. The role would include all yard duties, fitness, a very high level of turnout of horses on hunting days, including second horses.
We have a one/two bedroom Bothy at the kennels.
Working with one of the most hard working Stud grooms in the country. Very high old fashion standards, the candidate will learn so much and be part of a very happy team.
- Earliest start date 4th August 2022
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider/Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Hunting
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Exercise/Hack Out, Muck Out, Plait, Ride
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single, Shared with your partner
- Days per week 6
- Salary currency POA
- Salary guide POA
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? Yes
- Smoking allowed? Yes