*Own horse welcomed * Friendly, professional team *Lovely facilities for horses and humans 🙂 *Live in or out
Private dressage yard looking for an experienced groom to join our happy dressage training team. We are looking for someone who has good knowledge and horsemanship skills. The position entails usual yard duties plus competition grooming. You should be confident handling all types of horses of any age with the ability to cater for sensitive horses and young horses. This would be a very rewarding role for someone who enjoys following the progress of the horses.
This is not a schooling position but exercise riding and lunging may be required. Team player and sole charge ability vital.
Great facilities -Brand New 62m x 25m indoor arena and covered horse walker with all weather and year round turnout. Comfortable, warm accommodation available in a newly refurbished 2 bedroom cottage shared with one other.
- Earliest start date 27th November 2017
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Competition Groom
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Competitions, Dressage, Livery, Stud
- Riding Optional riding, No riding required
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Plait, Trim
- Non-equine skills required Other - see job description
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee
- Days per week 6
- Salary currency British pound
- Salary guide 250 to 350 depending on experience and qualifications
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? Yes
- Image Gallery