- Age 20 years
- Date of Birth 13th December 2000
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Buckinghamshire, UK, Hertfordshire, UK, Oxfordshire, UK, Wiltshire, UK
- Job Category Full Time, Permanent
- Earliest start date 31st January 2021
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period 3 weeks
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Assistant Head Person, Home Groom, Competition Groom, Stud Groom
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive None
- Own car? None
- Height 5’4” / 162cm
- Approximate weight 9st / 57.2kg / 126lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Dressage, Family Yard, Foaling, Livery, Rescue, Riding School, Show Jumping
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Broodmares, Compete, Exercise/Hack Out, Foaling/Foal Watch, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Sales Preparation, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Work with children, Young Stock Handler
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
I worked at a busy riding school from ages 14-16. This included riding and training horses in the riding school and full liveries.
From age 16-17 I worked at a high level dressage yard. Here I performed all yard duties to a 5* standard including, turning out very fit competition horses, turning out for shows, hacking out all horses, mucking out and arranging farriers and vets.
Up until a few months ago I worked on an extremely busy showjumping and sales yard full time. I ride all horses (schooling, hacking and jumping). I deal with clients wanting showjumpers to happy hackers. I handle Youngstock and fit competition horses daily.
One of my key skills is working with foals and youngstock. I am confident on the ground with quirky youngsters whilst being patient and fair.
I also believe I am very self motivated. I thrive off responsibility and make sure everything is done to a 5* standard.
I am a very clean and tidy person therefore I am excellent at keeping the yard organised and tidy.
Strengths and Weaknesses
I have worked with horses my whole life and love my work. I am passionate about horses and love the satisfaction of them being looked after to a high standard.
I would like to improve on my knowledge of in-depth horse biology e.g. different conditions horses develop and dietary needs.
I treat every horses as my own. I believe every horse should receive high quality care. I have upmost respect for the animal and what they help us achieve physically and mentally.
I would like to work on a smaller yard that focuses on every horse as an individual. I would like to learn how to clip and plait to a high standard.
I am looking for a live in job.
I have 2 very well behaved dogs and a horse. The dogs is used to being round horses, clients and other dogs.
I’m currently learning to drive therefore I don’t have my license yet.
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?