- Age 21 years
- Date of Birth 12th April 1999
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Bedfordshire, UK, Buckinghamshire, UK, Hertfordshire, UK, Oxfordshire, UK
- Job Category Freelance, Full Time, Part Time, Permanent, Seasonal, Short Term (Temporary), Working Couple
- Earliest start date 31st January 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period No notice needed
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in, Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Trainee, Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Home Groom, Competition Groom, Stud Groom, Stud Hand, Housekeeper
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’7” / 170cm
- Approximate weight 10st / 63.5kg / 140lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Carriage Driving, Classical, College, Dealer, Dressage, Endurance, Eventing, Family Yard, Foaling, Hunting, Livery, P2P, Polo, Pony Club Activities, Racing Flat, Racing NH, Riding for the Disabled (RDA), Reining, Rescue, Rehabilitation, Retail, Riding School, Sales, Showing, Show Jumping, Stud, Team Chase, Therapeutic Riding, Training Yard/Positions, Trekking, Western, Working Hunter
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Broodmares, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, Sales Preparation, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Stallion Handling, Work Rider, Work with children, Young Stock Handler, Young Stock Rider
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with horses
I have owned horse since I was four years old and competed unaffiliated since I was seven. Having owned a variety of horses from ex hunters to 2 YO warmbloods I am very experienced in Handling fizzy/excitably, nervous, green and fit competition horses. I currently own a 4 YO warmblood who I am hoping to jump this season in discovery classes.
i am a confident rider and also having started my own filly I am very good at ground work and have practiced natural horsemen-ship techniques.
I am confident in handling brood mares and foals Having worked at a stud producing quality sports horses, also having experience holding/assisting vet and Farrer visits.
- Previously being in the chef industry I am very good at working under pressure and thinking on my toes.
- A good team work player and can also work on my own when needed.
- experienced in clipping
- handling young horses/stallions/ brood mares and foals
- riding green horses and fit competition horses
- have previously done dog walking and pet sitting so confident with all fury friends.
- Have some experienced on horse first aid
- experienced in plating and show turnout
What do you love about working with horses
- having owned horses since a young age and done some small freelance work helping out at my current livery yard I am looking to make it a long term career as have found a passion for working with horses and seeing them succeed.
- i would like to improve on my first aid and plating skills.
- I am hoping to take my trailer test this year.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I am very passionate about alway giving my best and am very hard working. Willing to learn as much as I can and improve on my current skills. I am also very flexible on times and always put the welfare of animals first. I own my own car so can travel to remote destinations.
accommodation isn’t necessary