- Age 53 years
- Date of Birth 17th November 1966
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Anywhere
- Job Category Short Term (Temporary)
- Earliest start date 1st July 2020
- Availability if Freelance/Short Term yes, prefer this at the moment.
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period One month
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Riding Instructor
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’10” / 177cm
- Approximate weight 10.5st / 66.7kg / 147lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Classical
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, Sales Preparation, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Supervisory Skills, Teach, Trim, Veterinary Experience, Work Rider, Work with children, Young Stock Handler
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
Outline your experience with horses here/the scope of your freelance services. If you’re looking for a non-equine or non- yard-based job please use this space to describe your experience skills/abilities and adapt the questions to suit your line of work.
BHSAI, NCMH. Classical dressage .Groom for international rider in Belgium. Teacher. .Especially keen on dressage ..classical style as train here in Portugal with one of best classical trainers in world ..Valencas.
What are you particularly good at? For example: working alone, working with others, clipping, plaiting, turning out for shows, handling stallions, handling/riding young horses, non-equine skills etc
enjoy working alone or team..small team ..like to work with small number of horses and do a good job. I am experienced with clipping and young horses etc.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
training them and grooming to high standard.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
would like to do the British Dressage Coaching certificates.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
im very dedicated to my horses.. Really put my whole heart into doing a good job and improving my riding and training.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
improve my riding, skills and maybe do the UKCC Dressage certs.
• Do you need accommodation?
Yes.. but I intend to buy my own house when I have my work area settled.
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
I have 2 dogs. .a horse which I may possibly bring. .if a temp job I will obviously not bring. I would need a garden for the dogs. I know this may be difficult ..but I hope not impossible.
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
Yes 2 part time jobs.
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?
Possibly 2 weeks begin of September.