- Age 22 years
- Date of Birth 6th December 1997
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom, Wales
- County/State/Region Wales, UK
- Job Category Full Time
- Earliest start date 30th May 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period Week
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom/Rider
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? None
- Height 5’5” / 165cm
- Approximate weight 10.5st / 66.7kg / 147lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Dressage, Endurance, Eventing, Horse Transport, Hunting, Show Jumping, Working Hunter
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British, South African
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Clip, Exercise/Hack Out, Maintenance Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, Sole charge, Teach, Work Rider, Work with children
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
Outline your experience with horses here/the scope of your freelance services. If you’re looking for a non-equine or non- yard-based job please use this space to describe your experience skills/abilities and adapt the questions to suit your line of work.
Muck out and clean stables, and paddock areas, tack up, lead out rides, train horses, feed the
horses breakfast and dinner, and assist with medicine. Fix and maintain our riding trails,
handling of administration. Groom horses, clean faces and clean hooves.
What are you particularly good at? For example: working alone, working with others, clipping, plaiting, turning out for shows, handling stallions, handling/riding young horses, non-equine skills etc
I am good at working alone and with a team, I am hard working and a fast learner. I am good with unpredictable horses, communication skills, I am good working for long hours.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
There is always new things to learn about every horses, they are unpredictable and they are my passion
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I would like to improve my knowledge and experience in riding
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I am extremely hard working and dedicated to working with horses, it was been my passion since I was born and I look after every horse like it was my own baby
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I would like to gain the opportunity to train and start showjumping and endurance.
• Do you need accommodation?
I would like accommodation, so that i can be closer to the horses that I am working with.
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
I would like to get myself a horse one day and I would like to bring my 2 cats over to live with me
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?