- Age 19 years
- Date of Birth 4th January 2001
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom, Wales, Scotland, Ireland, Northern Ireland, The EU, Europe, United States of America, United Arab Emirates
- County/State/Region Anywhere
- Job Category Full Time, Permanent, Working Couple
- Earliest start date 23rd September 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period No
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom/Rider, Rider, Part of a Team, Manager, Home Groom, Competition Groom, Housekeeper
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive None
- Own car? None
- Height 5”6’ / 167cm
- Approximate weight 11.5st / 73kg / 161lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Artificial Insemination (AI), Carriage Driving, Classical, College, Dealer, Dressage, Endurance, Eventing, Family Yard, Foaling, Horse Transport, Hunting, Livery, P2P, Polo, Pony Club Activities, Racing Flat, Racing NH, Riding for the Disabled (RDA), Reining, Rescue, Rehabilitation, Retail, Riding School, Sales, Showing, Show Jumping, Stud, Team Chase, Therapeutic Riding, Training Yard/Positions, Trekking, Western, Working Hunter
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality Belgian
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Bandage, Compete, Equine First Aid, Ride, Rider/Trainer, School, Stallion Handling, Supervisory Skills, Teach, Work Rider, Work with children
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
I began with riding and caring for horses at my 5.
Since my 6 I go every summer on horse camp. It’s like a summer vacation with horses, where I learned different kinda things. Like the basics of dressage, jumping, eventing and 2 years ago, I did another somewhat different kinda camp. That camp was all about free horsemanship.
When I didn’t go on a horse vacation, I still went to a couple of stables to learn more and become beter.
I could only ride a couple of amateur jumping and dressage competitions.
I’ve never owned a horse, what I truly regret (My family that I lived with then, were heavy allergic)
First of all, I am sorta known for my talent that I can ride and most of the times calm a restless horse. I can perfectly work alone, but I also like to work with a team. I can ride young horses also. Btw; I am also a student photography, so if you need good photo’s you can also count on me.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
– I certainly enjoy the love and the band between human and animal!
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
– I would like to improve my natural horsemanship skills.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
-Because, I want to learn and become the best I can, then I want to learn again and become better.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
– In the late future, I want to become one of the top
• Do you need accommodation?
– yeah, I need accommodation
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
-If it’s possible, I would like to bring a dog.
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?