- Age 35 years
- Date of Birth 29th January 1985
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Anywhere
- Job Category Freelance, Full Time, Permanent, Working Couple
- Earliest start date 31st October 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period 2 weeks
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom, Part of a Team, Assistant Head Person, Home Groom, Other
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car, Tractor
- Own car? Car
- Height 6’0” / 182cm
- Approximate weight 16st / 101.6kg / 224lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Carriage Driving, Dressage, Eventing, Family Yard, Horse Transport, Hunting, Livery, Rescue, Rehabilitation, Sales, Show Jumping, Stud, Trekking, Working Hunter
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Bandage, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Muck Out, Sole charge
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
My experience with horse started with a personal interest due to my partner having horses, that extended to me purchasing my own youngster. Between myself and my partner we have 4 horses ranging from 2yrs old to 28 including a pure thoroughbred and a full Clydesdale. I have assisted with the general day to day maintenance of livery yards that i have been a client of, including all aspects of grassland management, handling livery clients horses, assisting with grooming at shows. I have backed my own youngster and have my next youngster starting the foundations of his ridden career.
I am confident working alone and also working with others. I am organised and can manage my time effectively. Adaptable to new situations and i am willing to learn new skills and improve those i already possess.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
I enjoy the daily challenges that come with working with horses, no day is ever the same.
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I would like to improve the skills and knowledge i already possess and progress these further.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
My ability to pick up new skills, routines for new roles. I a 110% committed to any role i am placed within and constantly push myself to be better.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
Learn new skills, gain new qualifications, develop new work relationships
• Do you need accommodation?
Dependant on location
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
Would depend if working couple role or not. Happy to discuss further
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?
Aug 30th – Sep 6th 2021