- Age 22 years
- Date of Birth 13th May 1998
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Anywhere
- Job Category Full Time, Part Time, Permanent, Seasonal, Short Term (Temporary)
- Earliest start date 18th October 2020
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period 1 week
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom, Home Groom, Housekeeper
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive None
- Own car? None
- Height 5’7” / 170cm
- Approximate weight 10st / 63.5kg / 140lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Show Jumping
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Bandage, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Foaling/Foal Watch, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Sole charge, Stallion Handling, Teach, Trim, Veterinary Experience, Work with children, Young Stock Handler
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
Recently become unemployed from running a yard single handedly for 3 years with up to 20 horses from youngsters to the fittest to the old. My role included feeding, mucking out, cleaning, turning out, exercising, bathing and the general care of the horses and their health whilst maintaining the land and stables.
I’m particularly good keeping everything organised from the yard to the horses as my passion i take it as a great responsibility ensuring everything is done to a high standard throughout. I can work alone very efficiently as I like things done to a high standard and no one better to do this than yourself but also as well in a team as enjoy sharing my enthusiast with others. I’m very confident when handling horses from any age as take pride in ensuring I read the horses emotions before making decisions.
Strengths and Weaknesses
I enjoy working With horses because they have a lot to teach from responsibility, organisation to patience. But most importantly i love working with horses because it’s so rewarding when you put the time and effort in and see the horses performance improvement.
I would like to improve my riding as I’m not a very confident rider and would love to be so. Also work on my ground work on understanding the horses movements and behaviour.
Therefore I would consider myself as a very reliable, hard working and organised candidate for any equine job because of my passion for the equine industry. I’m openly willing to learn new things and improve myself but also offer the best service I can possible whilst enjoying my experience.
I would like to gain a greater knowledge on the equine industry and become qualified in my BHS exams therefore furthering my career.
Would need accommodation if available.
No animals to bring with me.
No ongoing commitments that would stop any opportunities up and coming.
No holidays booked or dates off needed to know about.