- Age 21 years
- Date of Birth 16th May 1999
- Had previous paid employment within the equine industry? Locked
- Preferred Countries United Kingdom
- County/State/Region Buckinghamshire, UK
- Job Category Full Time, Permanent, Working Couple
- Earliest start date 31st January 2021
- Freelance: Business Name Locked
- Freelance: Hourly Rate Locked
- Freelance: are you insured? Locked
- Notice period 1 month
- Best time to call Locked
- Working Couples: Partner's profile reference number Locked
- Live in or out Live in, Live out
- Co-habiting? Locked
- Full Postcode if live out (Private) Locked
- Expected Job Level Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Head Person, Manager, Home Groom, Other, Housekeeper, Admin/Office-based
- Animals to bring to a job Locked
- Describe the animal/s you HAVE to bring to the job (if applicable) Locked
- Can drive Car
- Own car? Car
- Height 5’1” / 154cm
- Approximate weight 12st / 76.2kg / 168lb
- Total years experience with horses Locked
- Previous paid/work experience Locked
- Future disciplines Artificial Insemination (AI), College, Dealer, Dressage, Eventing, Family Yard, Hunting, Livery, Rescue, Rehabilitation, Retail, Riding School, Sales, Show Jumping, Stud, Training Yard/Positions
- Riding Role? Locked
- Nationality British
- Languages spoken Locked
- Qualifications Locked
- Equine Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, Sales Preparation, School, Sole charge, Stallion Handling, Supervisory Skills, Work Rider, Work with children
- Non-Equine Skills Locked
- Longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- 2nd longest time in one job Locked
- Position held in this job Locked
- Upload your CV Locked
- Current passport? Locked
- DBS (formerly CRB) or equivalent Locked
- Smoker? Locked
- Image Uploads Locked
Experience with Horses
Previously worked with horses for 3 years and have ridden on and off for 10 years with various types of shares in between. I have worked with all types, from foals through to stallions and all in between. I have experience with booking in farrier, vets etc from previous reception work at a busy riding school.
Working alone or within a team, handling stallions, foals and competition horses/ponies. I am very flexible and open to constructive criticism and training.
Strengths and Weaknesses
• What do you most enjoy about working with horses?
Since being young I have thoroughly enjoyed being around horses and as I have gotten older the love has always been consistent but due to personal circumstances I had to move away from horses, I am no ready to jump back in and improve the skills I already have and learn new
• Is there anything you’d like to improve?
I say there is always room for improvement and I take everything with a pinch of salt so always open to constructive criticism.
• Why should employers consider you above any other job seeker?
I am incredibly hard working, consistent as well as an easy person, I get on with everyone but can also work alone/sole charge. Any and all work/jobs I do are completed to the highest standard.
• What would you like to do or gain in your next job?
I’d love to gain new skills as well as further develop existing skills. I’m looking for a challenge!
• Do you need accommodation?
If available/not completely necessary if local.
• Do you have any special requirements for any animals you wish to bring with you?
I do own a dog, I would love to bring him he is a GSD and has been around horses before from previous freelance jobs.
• Do you have any ongoing commitments?
I do own my own house which is due to have renovation work next year but that will not effect me it may just mean I need to scatter a few days to ensure work is completed to a good standard. I also plan to take the remainder of my BHS exams next year which will be priority however this will be useful for the employer and should not effect them accepting holiday.
• Do you have any holidays booked that an employer needs to know of?
Nothing booked for 2021.