What is the best way to advertise horse jobs online?
6 steps to advertise horse jobs online…
…including livery yard jobs, riding school jobs, eventing jobs, showjumping jobs, dressage jobs, driving jobs, polo jobs, racing jobs, showing jobs, live in jobs, live out jobs, working couples jobs, equine housekeepers jobs, equine nanny jobs and much more.
1. Register a FREE account on The Grooms List.
Register as an equine employer on www.thegroomslist.co.uk to get free equine employment advice from Caroline and her experienced, knowledgeable team.
2. Choose a subscription period to advertise horse jobs on The Grooms List.
All our subscription periods give you full access to everything our website has to offer. All jobs appear in search results, and we’ve included plenty of options to help you target the right candidates for your horse jobs.
3. Describe your horse jobs and set the correct search criteria for jobseekers to find them.
Our “Post A Job” form guides you through the process of advertising your equine job vacancy. There are prompts and guidelines throughout the form to help you write an effective job advert that attracts equine jobseekers.
4. Edit your horse job adverts as often as you like.
Once you’ve added your horse jobs to The Grooms List you can edit the details as often as you like.
5. Feature your horse jobs to get more views.
For as little as £10 you can upgrade to a featured advertisement and display your horse jobs on the homepage and other featured spots throughout The Grooms List website.